Here is a glimpse of our lives lately...
I downloaded this fun app on my phone and we love making videos and dying of laughter! It's fun to see what videos the kids have made as i'm looking though my phone.
Camdyn I promise I would still love you even if you looked like a little alien!
Gotta love the teeny tiny lego pieces that you find days after they have been picked up.
Teegan learned about the struggle of vacuuming when Max is in the room. He loves the light and the sound so he jumps in front of it. I laughed as Teeg got the job done as quickly as possible.
Preschool is exhausting.
As I was checking out books at the library, Max wanted to be outside, so I told Camdyn to stay with him. This is what I came out too. At least it was right before bath time!
Josh and Teeg have had a few golf outings, so it was high time Camdyn and I got our night out!
We went and picked up a cute little pup and went to see Cinderella. Since we were so slow to see it, we practically had the whole theater to ourselves.
That next morning as Camdyn was getting out of the car, she gave Cottontail (her puppy) to Max to hold on his way to school. She is the sweetest. Little did I know that hours later I would get a phone call that Max was sick and puked all over. Yikes!
All this happened during a crazy storm full of flash flood and tornado watches. Lovely!
This is what the weather has looked like day after day going on 3 weeks. I think I might cry tears of joy when I don't see a little lightning bolt in the forecast. I need sunshine!
While Josh went out of town one weekend, we had some crazy storms. I slept upstairs with the kids because we like to have slumber parties..and early one morning the thunder was probably the loudest I have ever hear before. Teeg shot right out of bed. After some reassurance we laid in bed and counted the seconds between the lighting and thunder. It was kind of fun.
Josh met up with one of his favorite people, Andrew Hutchison, in Atlanta for some golfing.
He said it was gorgeous there! I think I may be tagging along on his next golf adventure.
Max-sized mirrors in the check out isle is just what I need!
We left Teegan and Camdyn home alone the other day (just for a little while) and left them with my phone. We called and checked in and it was easy to tell they were feeling pretty old. I sent them this text. Teeg's response made me laugh.
I am quite fond of my new friends here.
...And a night out with these ladies is just what I look forward to after a long day.
We ate at a Mexican restaurant. We chatted and laughed and finally left when we realized they were closing for the night.
Mindi..to the right of me is a Hirschi. After calling grandma, we found out that our grandpa's are second cousins. Small world eh? Her daughter babysits for us all the time and who would have thought we were related. I always knew I liked her. ;)
Afterward, it was a trip to the grocery store for a bathroom break and ice cream bars.
Love those candids when you don't know you're being photographed. haha!
We were comparing arm hair. Only on girl's night!














2 comments:
It looks like you had a great Mothers Day:) Your children are darling whether they are clean or dirty:)So glad you have made some good friends there. It looks like you have had a good May. The weather can be crazy there but it's been crazy here too. Wait 5 minutes and it might change:)
Brittany, the words you wrote to me were so sweet and lovely to hear. I have always looked up to and admired YOU. It's been rainy here in Utah and all I want is the sunshine! I almost cried the other day when I saw a cloudless sky, sadly it didn't last the whole day. I had the talk with Jayla last year and will have it with Blake next week. I agree, at first it's very strange to be talking about such mature matters with someone so young but isn't it amazing how they all take it in stride?
Post a Comment