Saturday, May 16, 2015

A giant paistry & park

4.18.15
Although Teeg's birthday was the following day, we had planned on celebrating Saturday. Because of the passing of Josh's grandpa, plans had changed. While he was at the funeral, we did our best to make it up to this birthday boy! First up a Texas sized doughnut. Yep..everything is bigger! He was stoked he got two days of parties instead of one. 
Afterwards we went to one of the coolest parks i've ever been to! Teegan claimed that he wasn't crazy about going but we could go for a little bit. Ya know...he's getting old and too cool I guess! Once we were there and playing for two hours they still didn't want to leave. Max was surprisingly done before they were. It was that fun! Definitely going back.
He's pretty dang cute and slightly dramatic. He had a mosquito bite on his neck!
There was a pretend little town, which I had seen when I researched so I had them bring their bikes. It was so cute. There was a grocery store, hospital, even gas station. They had a working stop light too. They were in heaven! 
Before heading home...which Max wasn't pleased with, we stopped to get Minecraft legos. Teegan and Camdyn put their birthday money together.
And the blue bonnets lingered for a long time. I enjoy our drive home.

No comments: