Friday, May 8, 2015

Tree of Life

The kids had fun reenacting the tree of life from Lehi's vision for family night.
We used a jump rope as the iron rod and they made it to the tree where they ate the fruit. They were surprised to see I even pulled out white lights for the tree. Max made the great and spacious building with his cups tower. He put those stacking skills to good use. ;)

Josh and I had fun taunting the kids, hollering for them to come to us where there are no rules. We told them they could eat ice cream all day, play the wii and never go to bed! It was quite hilarious. Josh and I were laughing at ourselves. The kids thought they were pretty awesome to resist temptation. I will admit we've had our fair share of fhe lessons that didn't go too well, but I think they will remember this night. Camdyn went to bed with a picture of Christ pass along card in her hand...that was still there after she was asleep and they talked about it for a few days.

No comments: