It's hard to believe that May 5th was Josh's one year anniversary of owning the practice.
I'm a sentimental person. I brought lunch and a celebratory chocolate cake for the staff. They even sang him a happy anniversary song. He sure lucked out with these ladies! I love coming to visit and see them almost as much as him.
In return of bringing them a delicious lunch, they shut my in Josh's office and told me they had to show me something. There was a container
In return of bringing them a delicious lunch, they shut me in Josh's office and spooked me with a creepy crawly! There was a container sitting on his desk and when they took the lid off, I totally screamed. I've never seen something so disturbing in the wild. I guess it was in the front by the rocks and one of his patients saw it. So they had to capture it and of course Josh wanted to bring it home to show the kids.
They had fun counting it's legs. We will all have nightmares for life!







No comments:
Post a Comment