4.6.15 - 4.11.15
We started their stay off just great with a visit to the pediatrician's office and lots of eye drops for Max for his pink eye. I was grateful Elizabeth was there to stay home with the older kids. It made things a lot easier. A couple of days later Jeff flew in.
There is nothing like having family come stay with us!
We were spoiled with Uncle Steven, my siblings, and now papa & grandma within the span of two months! It was heaven!
Max was wanting to do all sorts of tricks with grandma..he backed up across the room and made a run for her every time. He was feeling pretty cool!
What's a visit without going to the movies?
I had been wanting to plant in some pots for awhile now, but it's intimidating for the first time..not knowing what kinds of plants to choose that will survive, sun/no sun, planter sizes? She was very helpful and patient with me making these decisions. We even had a cute little helper that offered to wheel these plants all around the garden center.
I am very happy with the outcome. I've come to learn that I really really enjoy planting! It's fun to see progress. I love tucking my kiddos in bed at night and sneaking out to my front porch to water these babies. It makes me happy. I must be getting old!
Papa was kind to watch Max while the girls went antique shopping in Georgetown...but first pictures in the beautiful poppies. We had yummy burgers and sweet fries in a charming little restaurant on the town square.
Papa's artwork for Max.
Shopping at Costco of course looking in their garden area and Max did NOT want to come out of this cute little playhouse.
On Friday morning when Josh had the day off we went to Monument Cafe for breakfast where Jeff found cinnamon rolls that tasked just like the ones his grandma used to make. Score!
And we stopped in one antique shop where I found the cutest framed painting for Camydn's room. I kind of didn't realize how big it was until we got it out to the car. It didn't fit in the trunk. Poor Jeff had to suffer for my actions! :)
After about 15 minutes of grandma being there Teegan asked, "Did you train the birds yet?" haha.
She had some homework! She had a parakeet when she was younger. She got Kiwi to stand on her finger. The kids were very impressed with her bird skills.
Camdyn the score keeper while we played ladder golf in the jungle of weeds!




























1 comment:
I am so glad you are having lots of family visit! It looks like you have had some fun times. It's nice to have a husband who is a dentist when you have a child with a lose tooth! I loved all your pictures in the bluebonnets! Spring is such a pretty time of year in Texas! Looks like things are good at your house:)
Post a Comment