"Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. It is not something to do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." Neil L. Anderson
So grateful for these little ones who call me mom! They were so excited to wake me up this morning with a slew of handmade gifts that brought me to tears (not hard to do!) a card and photo with pop outs, a poem, a jewelry box of pennies and hearts. Being a mom + wife are my most cherished roles. These kids have already taught me so much and will never know how much I love their guts!!
Josh and I haven't been eating sweets lately, so all I really wanted was S'more bars. I really was excited for them for days!
And we are so appreciative of our own incredible mom's and grandma's who mean the world to us!
I feel blessed to have wonderful women in my life to look up to. They do so much for our family.
And we are so appreciative of our own incredible mom's and grandma's who mean the world to us!
I feel blessed to have wonderful women in my life to look up to. They do so much for our family.









No comments:
Post a Comment