Monday, May 18, 2015

Our 9 year old!

4.19.15
Nine years ago I became a mama. I ooze with pride when I look at this boy. He is smart, thoughtful, funny, loves rocks, space, all types of books, golfing and has dance moves you've never seen before! I love the little man he is becoming. 

Dad made it right in the nick of time for a birthday party. He got home late in the evening so we had dinner and opened presents. First Teeg had to show off his completed mine craft design. (Camdyn helped a little).
He told me without hesitation he wanted a space birthday of course complete with a moon cake. This is as good as it gets. It totally started falling apart as time went on. Yikes! Teegan reassured me that it wasn't my fault..it was the cake's. :) 
He got a Yoda alarm clock that has been a life saver. Teeg sets it for early in the mornings, before I even get up. When we make it early to school the kids thank Yoda as we are on our way..and Teeg has said before.."the force was with us this morning!" ha.

Teegan was happy to have a present almost as tall as him. 
He's in golf lessons and loves it! Now he can go play with dad. 


No comments: