I must admit..I love my 4 hours of alone time while all the kiddos are at school. I really enjoy being able to clean my home and blast my feel good music. It really makes me happy!
My favorite corner of the playroom, is where the kid's artwork is displayed.

This inflatable blob has been a lifesaver! We had a week and a half straight of rain. Josh had the idea to inflate it and put it in the playroom. The kids have fun rolling around like little hamsters. Thank you nana & papa for the fun toy!
After art class and dropping Camdyn's little friend off down the street..this girl insisted that she needed her exercise (cowboy boots and all!) so she ran along side the car. She makes me smile.
This kid is a funny one.
Gigantic bubbles in the park with friends. Love this picture of Camdyn getting as close as possible.
We have a nurse in the house. She takes good care of all of her animals giving them shots, medicine, and bandages.
For scouts we had a reptile show and boy was it entertaining for everyone. I love that Teegan was brave enough to volunteer! The leader made him close his eyes and stuck a big frog to his cheek. It was pretty awesome! He's just lucky he didn't get the tarantula to his head. When they pulled out the boa...all the mom's took a few steps back. Yikes!





















No comments:
Post a Comment