Sunday, November 2, 2008

PumpKin Carving





















We got together with some friends and had a pumpkin carving party. We had a lot of fun eating yummy treats, sipping on cider, watching old Halloween movies, and carving pumpkins. It was a lot of fun! Teegan loved carving, but refused to touch the pumpkin goo! All of the pumpkins turned out great.

3 comments:

Nanette Hirschi said...

I love the pumpkin pic in the dark! We carved our pumpkins Thurs. night. Started at 9:30pm. You remember, the usual last minute rush. Landon was the one this year that pushed to do them. I was soooo tired, but didn't want to let him down so I pushed through my tiredness and we did them. Just me, dad and Landon. Brylee stayed the night at a friends. She did hers Fri. Dad made the comment when they were scooping out the goo (I also refuse to touch the stuff) that carving pumpkins always reminds him of you. Of course I started crying:( Thanks a lot dad!!

The Critchlow Family said...

Looks like you had some professional pumpkin carvers over there! They turned out cute!! I just LOVE the holidays!

Lacie Pearson said...

Pumpkin carving is the best! Your pumpkins look great!