Presenting...

My Mr. Willy Wonka

Violet

Our sassy Oompa Loompa

...and last but not least,
our sweet smarties.
Here is the fam last week at the ward party. Everyone was dressed up and it was awesome!



Halloween night: {We were so happy to have Papa here with us on Halloween, it made it that much more fun. Teegan was his little shadow for a few days.}








This Halloween was the best yet. Teegan seemed to understand the concept of dressing up and going Trick-or-treating for candy. He was so excited going from door to door. His costume was a big hit. One lady stopped her car to ask about our little Oompa Loompa. Teegan was successful with filling his bucket with goodies. Once he got to the point of dragging it, we knew that we were done. The weather was perfect and Camdyn didn't even fuss...it was a good night. Halloween sure makes me happy!


26 comments:
You guys have the cutest kids!! I love the costumes if you would've been here for FHE you definitely would have won!! Hope all is well in your neck of the country!
You all looked fab!! Those costumes were pure genius. :)
Holy cow, where did you get the Smarties costume? That is awesome!
Oh my goodness! your costumes were so awesome. Hahahaha!! I love them! What a cute idea!! Brit, I have to say that purple is very slimming on you.. :) And Josh, seriously - you looked great! How fun. Happy Halloween!
Brittany your costumes are awesome. It looks like you had a great Halloween. That's cool Jeffrey got to be there. So Boston has those shoes Teegans wearing. Hilarious, but I guess its bound to happen when we shop at the same store.
AWESOME costumes!! you all look great. glad you had a good Halloween.
Shut up, those costumes are the greatest!!!!
I can't believe those costumes!! They were perfect!! We didn't get dressed up at all, but it would be fun, maybe next year=) Thanks for the comment! I will surely CALL you. My best friend shouldn't have to find out through my blog that I have had my baby. Silly girl! =) Unfortunately, I have been trying EVERYTHING to go into labor, (I'm a bit excited)and it's not really working...I'll keep you posted for sure!
I've been checking your blog every hour since you texted me the pic of the Teegan Oompa Loompa! I gave up yesterday afternoon, but today at work Lori had already looked at your blog and was the one to tell me they were there! I called her a blog stalker, but really that's what I am:) The costumes are the best...the only problem is that next year they will have to be even better...love and miss you tons!!! PS-it's kind of scary that Josh looks exactly like Willy Wonka!
I can't help it! When you have kids as cute as yours and frequent updates it is too hard to resist checking in on you. You looked awesome for Halloween! Seeing your kids makes the possibility of me being a grandma someday not so scary..... In 10 or 20 years.
Omigosh Brittany! I love this post. Could your little family be any cuter? And you are the cutest Violet EVER! Don't chew that multicourse gum ever again! ;) I miss you.
Holy crap! I think you've reached the max of cuteness with you and your kids. I love how you all got dressed up. I've become a Halloween party pooper. You have now motivated me to get into the spirit of things, no matter what the occassion.
Wow Brittany- I love Teegan as a little oompa loompa!!! You guys all looked so cute!!
Look at you...you are so creative! How cute!! What a fun idea! Did you make Teegans costume? It is adorable! It seemed like Halloween was extra fun this year because the kids had somewhat of an idea of what to do! Now you and Josh has a whole bucket of candy to eat! (oh...and teegan!!)
Those are some AWESOME costumes! Wow- you are SO creative! How fun!
That is seriously really cute idea for the costumes... I'll make sure Chad see's these picts! They are awesome! Good to see you had a fun time!
I just found your blog and had to take a look. I love your costumes. You did so good. Teegan made a great umpa-lumpa!
I love the coordinating costumes! SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!
Pure genius! You all looked amazing! Can we teach Teegan the Oompa Loompa song at Christmas? :-) I love the little hearts on Camdyn's cheeks, too! We all expect Wonka Bars in our stockings this year! And I promise to get our pics up TODAY! I was going to yesterday but. . .you know how it goes. Love you all!
U are the cutest family ever! I cant believe u got josh to dress up! that a boy josh! Ur kids look so cute and u look awsome! i LOVED the little hearts on the baby's cheeks. she's getting so big-and we need to get together!
I am so impressed that you coordinated the whole families costumes. One day I will be that ambitious! You all look great and it looks like you had fun!
I must say that that was the best family idea for costumes I've ever seen! and Teegan looked amazing! how fun. :)
Wow on the costumes! The kids look adorable!
What a dang cute idea!! I love it! I have always had a soft spot in my heart for that show :) I am not even kidding.. I used to be obsessed!
Mackenzie looked at your blog a few days ago and I heard her laughing. She LOVES Camdyns costume. I even heard her telling a friend about it later! :)
I love your Wonka Clan! Wow, you look like you all had a blast. I was wishing I could have been there, too. Halloween isn't the same without little ones to dress up. I sat on the porch with my foot on a chair, passing out 200+ peices of candy, and thinking of you all. Glad Dad could be there to take part in the festivities.
Post a Comment