Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Seriously Blessed



I get to spend every waking moment with these little people. I am seriously so blessed!

7 comments:

Kelsie Thueson said...

oh my goodness!!! CUTEST kids in the world!!!! How are you doing?? Hope Virginia is being good to you!

Alicia said...

Those pictures are priceless! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Sara said...

Darling pics! They are great JOY pics too if ya know what i mean!

The Duckers said...

*LOVE* your cute kids!

i feel good. I still get headaches frequently, but not as bad and often as I WAS getting them. I would be finding out what I'm having in about a month, but I don't think I will. I'm convinced it's a boy though!

If you're looking for something to read. I just finished the 1st book of 3:

Goose Girl by Shannon Hale

It was so good. I REALLY enjoyed reading it. Give it a try!! :o)

Amber said...

Hey Brittney!! I'm so glad to hear from you and that you have a blog!! I love when I find more family with blogs :). Your kids are so darn cute! They are just getting so big I can't believe it. I hope you guys are doing well In Virginia. It's Virginia right? We miss you guys! I'm getting so baby hungry! ANyway, I'm so glad you I found you! Or you found me ha ha. Have a great day. HOpe your Thanksgiving was good. LOVE YA!

Grandma and Papa said...

Pretty in...naked! I have a million hugs waiting for those two. :)

Hilarie* said...

Oh I love these picts!!