..Our HOME away from HOME..







These are the curtains that I made ALL BY MYSELF! I am pretty proud if you can't tell. Quite an accomplishment for me. They may fall apart at any moment! I only had to read through the manual a million times to figure out how to thread the dang machine. I decided I really like sewing and am looking for another easy project.



Well, here it is. Our home for the next few years. I know, I know...I am way late with this post. This was requested several months ago, but we have been busy with some painting projects. We wanted to make it feel like home so we went and bought some paint. I decided to get brave and experiment with some bright colors and I really liked the end result. There will be more pictures to come. Teegan & Camdyn's rooms are my next projects. Life is good. We are happy & loving our home away from home. We are comfortable here and it has surprisingly felt like home from the beginning. {We're just missing the mountains and family of course.}


18 comments:
Cute Brittany, I love the paint. Its funny because I was telling Nick the other day that I was getting sick of seeing the mountains. I guess it goes to show that I should be greatful for my surroundings
so cute! I love it. I hate painting but it adds so much to a house! We still have a few rooms we need to paint. Maybe someday we will get a round to it:)
How cute, Brittany! You're so great at decorating...someday can I pay you to decorate my house? :) Glad to hear things are going well for you guys!
You have a beautiful home! I love the yellow color. I can't wait until I get out of an apartment and can have walls that are not white. You have wonderful taste!
oh my goodness!! i am way impressed!! I can't wait to see what you do with the kids rooms! Love the curtain! Aren't you so glad you kept the machine? =) I love the way you decorated and the paint you used!
I love the way you decorate!!! Your house is darling and I love the colors!
You always decorate so cute! It is amazing how much difference just an accent wall of color makes. It makes your home feel so much warmer! Fun colors! Can't wait to see your kids rooms!
I can only hope to have our place look that cute someday. You did such an awesome job decorating. THANK YOU for not posting the picture where my bottom is facing the camera and looks a mile long and another mile wide!! Bless you.
Cute house! I love your curtains. I just learned to sew since I moved here and I love it.
I have been blog stalking and I found you! I can't believe you guys have already graduated and moved away to grad school. It seems like you and Shelley should still be seniors in High School. (Good times!) What a cute family you have. And I'm so impressed with the direction you and Josh are moving in your life. Great success to you. Keep in touch!
Your house is beautiful! My favorite is the cream room! I am so sick of painting! It will be a while until Dev can get a paint brush in my hand again. It just takes 3 times longer than what you expected! You did a great job though.
Looks super cute! You are brave with the colors but it turned out so good! I love it. I wish I could see it in person. Two Baylors sounds good, but one is easier! :O) I miss you!
Oh my goodness Britt. It's so cute. can i just say that i am supper supper jealous!!!! It's probably the cutest little home I've ever seen...so when are u going to help me paint mine?!? Jk, it looks awesome though! yay you!
I sure do love your place. So homey and comfortable.
I do NOT love, however, the face I'm making in that picture. Why do people let me do that with my chin? WHY?
Your home is so nice! You guys did a great job and should consider doing interior design on the side--seriously! Maybe we'll get to see you at Christmas time!
Cute family. I like your place and the pretty painted walls.
I love it!!! The paint colors are great! :)
Wow, it looks great! I love the colors, they're right up my alley. Britt you always have had a nack for decorating. I can't wait to come visit you all and see your new home. When I'm up and walking I'm coming to VA! :) Maybe by summer. Love you all and can't wait to see you in person!
Post a Comment