Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged..

I was tagged by Ashley M! You have to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder of your pictures, then write a short description of the picture.. and of course tag a few more people!


Well, I figured it would be a picture of one of the kiddos, since we have taken so many. This is a picture of Teegan, December 2004... he was 7 months old {almost exactly how old Camdyn is right now.} Don't you think they look almost identical?! In fact, if Teegan were dressed in pink & had a headband, I wouldn't even think it was him! This picture was taken at mom & dad's house. We have the tradition of BLASTING the Christmas music {usually Amy Grant or Celine Dion} and we pull out the Chrismas decorations. We put up the tree, hang lights, and ornamants, and decorate the house in garland. Mom's house always looks...and smells PERFECT at Chrismas time! We put Teego in the Christmas tree box with all the bubble wrap. I think he had a good time and could sense the excitement of Christmas {ok...probably not!} I am bummed that I will miss out on the tradition this year, but that's alright. I will be home for the holidays before we know it!
I tag...Jackie S., Katie H., Sara D., Kristen M., & Diane G.

2 comments:

the Murphys said...

They could definitely be twins! It's hard to even remember him that little. I keep forgetting to ask you - did the cards that Ella sent to Teegan and Camdyn for Halloween ever make it? We put candy in Teegan's and I hoped that it would still go through.

Nanette Hirschi said...

I remember that day like it was yesterday!! Teegan looks so cute. He loved that box didn't he?:-) Your comments made me a little teary...you will be missed during the festivities...but we are planning some fun times for the days after Christmas while you are here!!