...what would we do without you?!



{Her first ponytail! YAY!}The first picture shows Camdyn's typical pose. Many times I will walk into the room and she's just hanging out on her side with her arm stretched out with her other hand on her hip {usually she does have a diaper on though!} Funny girl. She's crawling now too which is keeping me busy.


16 comments:
She is getting so big and still cute as can be. I set my blog to private, if you are interested in having access send me your email at webowes at hotmail dot com. How is life treating you guys? Is Josh enjoying school?
Don't you love those cute, chubby legs? Gotta love it!
This little girl just kills me... could she be cuter?!?
I can't believe she's crawling! I think we should be Ella and Teegan in charge of chasing her around. Can't wait to give her a big squeeze!
can i just say that that first pic is the cutest thing! my e-mail is mamlala909@live.com and next wenesday I'm having a little holiday party from 7-9...so the boys can watch the babies and we girls can have a little mommy time. Alicia said she'd send u the invitation, but call me if u have any questions. thanks again for coming to thanksgiving! we had a blast!
You have such a cute family! I love your kids eyes! So big and brown! I had to tell you that I also love your green wall in your kitchen. I want to paint SOMETHING in my house green. I love that color! It looks great!
She is too cute! I can't believe how much your kids look alike:) I bet you are having so much fun with them.
Brittany, She is so stinkin' adorable! I want to take a bit out of those legs! :) --And ya,...twins! Craziness huh? I'm a bit overwhelmed at the thought,...but heck,..should be a fun ride! :)
That top picture is hilarious! She is so cute!
She is such a cutie, I love her hair! I love the pose.. I was laughing when I saw that!
Oh my gosh little Camdyn is so darn cute. And i can't believe how big Teegan has got! I just remember him being so much smaller. You guys just look so happy. I can't wait to have some little Miles kids of my own. ha ha love you guys!
Hey Brittany!
I am Brian's wife. I just wanted to say hello and I am excited about possibly joining you guys out there in Virgnia. I love looking at your blog and especially your kids!! They are adorable. Hope things are going well over there! Hope to see you guys soon.
Hey, what are you still doing awake? Yes, that was one of the best nights of our life!! We need to watch it again!
Brittney, your kids are the cutest I have ever seen. I hope I can be as blessed with my own future grandkids. I'm not crazy about the name,Grandma. Any suggestions?
She looks like such a squishy, cuddly baby! She always has such a big smile on her face. Is she always this happy?!! Adorable.
Well, that's my girl! It's been way too long since I've had my arms around her. I can't wait to play with them all!! I hope by then I can get around a little. If not, they can always climb up in Grandma's chair, right? See you soon!! YEAH!
Post a Comment