





We had a fabulous Thanksgiving feast! We spent the day with some friends.. Skylar & Lauren, Wade & Alicia, and James. After we ate, we played a game of Balderdash. It's always a fun one! {By the way any of you who are concerned about Josh's hair in this picture...don't worry- I gave him a hair cut the next day!! :)}


6 comments:
Looks like you gusy had a great holiday! Oh and it's ok if Josh's hair looks a little off in that pic cuz your hair looks DARLING! Hey we should get together this week to make our blocks...
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!! We missed you guys... let's play soon. :)
I bet that was fun to do Thanksgiving with friends. I love your friends dishes by the way. Oh and.. what's wrong with Josh's hair????? Yours looks cute!
Oh gosh...that picture of me and Wade. My mouth is open in the weirdest way! Ah! Haha...we need to get together soon; it was loads of fun!
Glad you guys had a great holiday! We missed being with you. And if you think Josh's hair is long in that picture, I have one to show you during his pre-mission rebel phase. Scary!!
It looks like your Thanksgiving was WAY more fun.(But mine would be impossible not to beat.) We're so happy you have good friends and a big church family for support in VA. We don't think anything could have been better. It looks like you all enjoy each other so much, as do the kiddos.
Post a Comment