{Josh & Hutch studying a real human skull...Teeg was intrigued!}





I have been meaning to post these photos for months now. Josh is ready for a break from school, and so am I. He will have about 3 weeks off which makes me VERY happy! This has surprisingly been, for the most part a stress- free semester. It has been a nice transition into dental school. We have been warned by the other students in our ward, that next semester will be more time consuming. Ah rats! We will survive though! 3 years and 1 semester to go...not that I'm counting down or anything...really I'm not!



3 comments:
My son, the dentist. It has a nice ring to it, don't you think! I'm just a little proud. 3 1/2 years will go by fast. Just think of it as 2 missions. Okay, maybe not.
What cute pictures!! Those kids sure are growing. You little girl is totally cute too... I think those kids are gonna be real lookers when they get big!!
Amen! This break is going to hit the spot.
Post a Comment