12.19.14
Last day of school before Christmas break is a day full of parties and I wanted to be a part of each one of my kids. First it was Max's classroom in the morning. He was so excited I was there and kept squeezing me. His very favorite activity was playing in the tinsel..he squealed with delight.
Gingerbread play dough, fake snow, and jingle bell bracelets..sounds like a party to me!
Next I headed to Teegan and Camdyn's school. When I went into this girl's first grade classroom, I saw the cutest elf I had ever seen! They had performed a Christmas play for all the parents. Camdyn had quite a few lines..and she did awesome! I loved that she put some enthusiasm into it. I recorded it through the tears in my eyes. :)
Last, was Teegan's party. They had a book exchange and decorated sugar cookies. I was running a little late, so when I made it to his classroom and he saw me..his face lit up. Gosh..I love being their mom! Afterwards I took them all home and our Christmas vacation had begun. Yay!









No comments:
Post a Comment