This is our 3rd annual recap of the year video!
It is my very favorite family tradition that we have. When I made our first video three years ago, I thought it was just a fun idea and thought it would be a one time thing. I had no idea how thrilled the kids would be about these videos...especially Max. I love to see how responsive he is to it!
They surely make an impression on him and when we're in the car and he hears "our songs" his face lights up!
So enjoy our highlights of 2014.
It surely was a good one for us! Highlights were definitely buying a dental practice, moving to Texas and our first trip to Disney land!


1 comment:
Loved your video of the past year! So fun! It also looks like you had a wonderful Christmas Season! Loved the family picture where you guys are on the phone:) Sometimes that is just how family pictures are:)
Post a Comment