We decided to kick of Christmas break with a visit to San Antonio to see our good friends from dental school, the Dunns. It's always a party when we are together and our kids have a lot of fun playing. We just need to learn how to stop talking and go to bed before 2:00 a.m. so we don't feel like zombies the next morning! Sara blew our minds with her amazing buttermilk pancakes for breakfast and we went to In-N-Out for lunch for some delicious burgers.
Getting a group shot of all theses hooligans is no easy task!
Sara was blown away that I had never eaten there and thought it called for a picture to document the joyous occasion.
Waiting for the train at the park.
Can I just say..I don't miss bundling up in layers and layers to be outside in December. Texas..I love you right now!
This picture of Max pulls at my heartstrings. My mom made him this blankie and it is his very favorite. I love that my kids always have a piece of their Nana with them.
All aboard. . .
Parker gave Teegan a matching hat for him to wear. Teeg thought he was hot stuff!
Tommy & Sara were so kind to do all the prep for gingerbread houses for these kiddos!
The kids were in heaven working away in their jammies.
The dads helped put the tiny houses together.
...And Max helped eat the candy. The decorating part didn't interest him.
Their cute creations completed..
They were wonderful hosts and we are grateful to have them close by. We just need to get them to pinky promise they won't leave any time soon!











No comments:
Post a Comment