Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Enchanted Rock

1.17.15
On this beautiful Saturday morning we packed a picnic and made our way out to explore Enchanted Rock which we had heard so much about. It was probably my very favorite thing we have done since getting here. All the kids were in chipper moods and we were out doors in January in perfect weather. What more could we ask? Josh and I really enjoy hiking and seeing that the kids like it as much as we do makes me happy. Max in fact, almost climbed the whole rock on his own. He let us hold his hand when I was worried because it was steep..but man, that is no easy feat for 3 year old little legs! 
Max was giving dad all sorts of hugs and kisses.
Max the mountain goat...
Taking a little break..
 I told the kids to climb the rock like Spiderman..using hands and legs because it got a little steep. They were thrilled with the challenge.
We made it to the top! This girl asked me to take a picture. She is a funny one. 
 Rocks, fresh air and running around..he was a very happy kid! 
...And I can't get enough of him. 

No comments: