We eat out at our very favorite restaurant a little too often since it's around the corner from our house. The kids love hanging out in the back on the playground. It's pretty at night surrounded by huge trees, white lights and sometimes live music.
The boys roaming around Camdyn's art teacher's farm while Camdyn gets artistic inside.
Oh to be a kid again..
Oh how I love the laughter that comes from his bedroom. He has read this book cover to cover and has quite of few jokes up his sleeve now.
Loving this warmth and this little boy who wants to hold my hand these days.
Green grass in January is mind blowing! (Just wish this was my yard.)
...And the other day on the way to school we saw a zebra. No joke! This place sure is growing on me!
It's a sweet sight to see a big couch and two little bodies all cozied up next to each other!
I loved the happy sounds that were coming from my bathroom this particular evening as I did the dishes. They begged to bath in their swimsuits.
You can tell Max has a big sister. Maybe I need to buy some more boy sippies.
Lunch date with my love at school...
Because one bath was just not enough for him! Sheesh.
Had to have a talk with Camdyn about not forgetting to empty her bath water.
..And speaking of the little stinker, he got evicted from his crib! It was about time anyway. I caught him climbing up on the very top of the side, balancing and then jumping in and catching air. Yikes! He is full of surprises.











No comments:
Post a Comment