This is the year that Camdyn has started to question Santa.
One night she said, "Elves with pointy ears..really?"
"Magic reindeer that can fly..I don't think so!" Ah man. We knew the day would come. Teegan is still hanging on to the belief that Santa is real, although he hasn't said much about it.
These kids are just getting too big. I don't feel prepared for these conversations.
We enjoyed every little bit of our holiday. This is the VERY first Christmas that Josh and I have spent with just our little family of 5. It felt very strange not packing suitcases and loading up our gifts. We wondered how we would like the quiet..slow paced Christmas and I must say we really loved it!! Although we love both of our families and hated to miss out with them. Thank goodness for face time so we felt connected. Curse you families for being so darn wonderful! I guess at some point we've just got to grow up and do our own thing. This was the year.
Some Christmas Eve snuggling..post bath tub.
This is Camdyn's "Christmas is tomorrow" face! I love that I can relive my childhood through these kiddos. Brings back those feelings and memories.
We were short some actors for our nativity...so we needed Max who played Mary.
That Mary was very distracting and kept us giggling.
"Be not afraid; for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy."
New Christmas pjs..
Writing letters to Santa..
Teegan puts a lot of thought into his and asks for Santa's signature, the total number of presents given (2,268,453,297) and how many elves he has (3,458,130). It's incredible that Santa knows those numbers off the top of his head! ;)
They laid out some reindeer food in the driveway and cookies and milk which this kid helped himself to...typical Max!








No comments:
Post a Comment