8.3.13
We were so happy when my mom, dad, and Brylee pulled up late Friday night! They were our first visitors in our house and it was so nice to have space for them. We packed a lot of fun into one short weekend and stayed up way too late every night...like usual.
Nana & Papa are too nice and brought each of the kids a little something. Camdyn got this penguin and without much thought named her Crystal.
We went to the Boise aquarium and I must say I was impressed...especially for Idaho! It was very interactive for kids. They were able to reach in and touch some of the fish and feeding the sting rays was pretty exciting.
This is Max's heaven on earth...
Wasn't too impressed however, with the scantily dressed mermaid. I tried too keep her body out of these photos. Camdyn thought she was the real deal! It was so cute to see her discretely touching her fin as she talked to her.
Afterwards..mom, Bry, and I hit up the mall to do some back to school shopping. Mom treated us to cotton candy frappuccinos.
Mom knows how to get the job done! Had to have this owl dress for my little kindergartener.
Kids also made these...hugs in the mail for Elder Hirschi.
After the guys went to a movie, we put Max to bed, got a babysitter, and went mini golfing. So fun when the course is all lit up.
Josh was everybody's good luck charm.
Sunday afternoon before they left we took them to see the dental office where Josh is working. I hadn't even seen his name on the door yet.
It was so fun to have them..and really hope they come back soon..like tomorrow!














1 comment:
What the weird mermaid?! Random. So fun to have visitors in your new place! I do miss that about AZ - my parents were only 4 hours away. Fun that you get to be so close to your family still!
Post a Comment