..Just some photos I don't want to leave out.
These two cute kids found two ladybugs and made them their pets. They trapped them and the next day Teeg found out that his, Nicholas, had died. They had a burial for him and reassured me that he had gone to ladybug heaven. So sweet.
We occasionally had flashlight walks when the sun had gone down and it had cooled off. Max thought this was the coolest thing ever. His little legs ran the whole time. We liked exploring our new neighborhood. We walked to the edge of the subdivision next to a field to watch the sunset.
We had many slushy outings..
Josh and Nick went golfing one day in Cascade.
This photo makes me happy. He feels like a big boy sitting on the bench..looking out the window.
Goldfish tsunami..the joys of motherhood.
This is Max's reaction to watching family home videos...seriously!
Met up with Richmond friends..Kim and Mandi and their cute kids. So fun to be with friends.
Back to school shopping for two.
The photo below is of Josh on Sunday after dinner. He collapsed on the floor in the middle of the room and the kids and I couldn't stop laughing. He was out!
One evening Teegan asked me why I don't take pictures of the sunsets. Gosh Teeg..I don't know why.
Sometimes it takes a 7 year old to make you realize the need to slow down and enjoy the beauty around.
Summers always have a way of going by too fast.
Love my little family and the time I have with them.













1 comment:
Darling pics! You have a beautiful family!! It looks like your kids make some great messes, it means they're normal:)
Post a Comment