Saturday, September 21, 2013

A day at the zoo..

8.31.13
For Labor Day weekend, we went to stay with my parents. They had never been to Tautphaus Park Zoo..so that's what we did. It's always a big hit with the kids!
My kids fell in love with the movie..Mr. Popper's Penguins, and every since they have had a slight obsession with them. They were cute and their pool was appealing. 
We stayed to watch the lion for awhile. We wanted to see him do something. When he started his deep roars..I wanted to see the kid's reactions. It was at that point I noticed Teegan was MIA. That is always an alarming feeling!

We separated to go looking for him. I found him up at the front. He said he found the exit and decided to wait by the car. I don't know why it is so hard for us to keep track of 3 children! We were happy to see him. Phew. 
They love Uncle Nick.

2 comments:

Marci*Jake said...

Your kids are so cute and getting so big! I love camdens long hair.

Marci*Jake said...

Your kids are so cute and getting so big! I love camdens long hair.