This was pretty much our summer.. swimming.
Teegan and Camdyn had swim lessons for one month..every day. They were little fish. They loved each session and couldn't wait for the next. It was fun that they were at the same level so they were in the same class. The last day the kids had the option of jumping off the high dive. These two were surely the bravest ones in their class...jumping over and over again! I was one proud mama.

I loved watching them practice. If they did something well...they would look over at me to make sure I was watching. Camdyn gave me many thumbs up! I'm pretty sure I had a smile on my face most of the time. It was fun to see them so happy.
One afternoon they had a pirate day. They picked the kids up in ships, searched for gold, and made them all walk the plank.
Keeping Max happy outside of the pool wasn't always easy! It was hard for him to understand why he couldn't be swimming too. The snow shack right by the pool was a lifesaver (especially on painfully hot days) along with the nearby park. .JPG)
They loved their teachers...Mr. Wicka Wicka and Mr. Reed. They are hoping to see them again next year. Although they were very excited for school to start, they were bummed when swim lessons ended.










No comments:
Post a Comment