June
Did you know my husband was in a band?
Well..neither did I. Not only can he fix teeth, but he can rock it on the fiddle. :) I am one lucky lady.
I think I had a smile on my face the whole time I watched. I sure love this guy.
There was a local band at the resident bbq and they passed out different instruments to all the residents. It was sure entertaining. They faked it well.
The residents presented Dr. Crawford & Dr. Munk with mounted golf balls and 'cavi' tees. Get it?
Each of the balls had a picture of the guys.
Josh felt so blessed to work along side these amazing Docs this year. We seem to have the conversation often about how this year was such a good decision professionally. He has learned so much. He especially got close with Dr. Munk who used to be our Stake President in Rexburg. They had many talks in his office about dentistry, church, family, etc.
When Josh comes home and pays extra attention to me..wondering how I am or hugs me a little longer than usual, I ask him if he had been talking with Dr. Munk. (We now call those hugs "Munk hugs" and they are the best kind!)
Dr. Munk and Dr. Crawford
Residents: Dan, Brady, Josh, and Erik
And the wives..
Julie, Bethany, Brooke, me
Leaving residents with the new comers.
The Hones are taking our place in the residency..which is so funny because we took the Dixon's place who also came from VCU. We would love it if they keep following us. ;) It was fun to see Danielle and meet her darling baby and catch up. Too bad we couldn't have been in the residency at the same time!


2 comments:
Way to go Josh! Playing in a band!! It looks like a fun get together.
How fun to pass the torch on to the Hones! I'm excited for your new life in Boise... it's going to be great! :)
Post a Comment