I must say I love this stage of life.
Having my own little family and my big family.
We love being together. I love seeing all the bro-in-laws hanging out. We all seem to mesh well together. My aunt made a comment about our relationships back at Landon's farewell and it made me realize how lucky we are.
Mom & dad were so kind to offer to babysit the littles so we could go out on a group date. It's so fun that Brylee can date now! We went and saw World War Z in 3D.

...And exciting news, Brianne and Imari will be welcoming a baby girl in December!
We are beyond excited for them. Yay for more cousins.


1 comment:
All the pictures of your kids are sooo very cute. So sweet Teegan wanted to be your sisters first date:) Congrats to your sister Brianne, more cousins is always fun!
Post a Comment