A while back I had a conversation with Teegan about aunt Brylee. We were talking about her turning 16 and that she could now go out on dates. He was getting really excited...I could tell what he was thinking. I told him that she would go out with boys NOT in her family. He gasped in his dramatic way and said, "Then she can go on a date with me!" Apparently he doesn't apply to that rule. It was so cute.
So she took him out. They went to get slushies and fed the ducks at the river. I bet she never would have thought her first date (or one of) would be 4 feet tall, sit in a booster seat, and come home with a red mustache. Ha!
Max finds unique ways to eat snacks..
We had a nice visit with grandma Miles.
The kids sure think she has the best toys ever.




No comments:
Post a Comment