Thursday, August 22, 2013

BFFs

While visiting Josh's parents..we made a very quick trip to Portland to meet up with the Hutchisons and Shafers. Oh it makes us happy to be with them! We wanted to get together before Hutchisons move to Italy. So jealous! Hopefully that's where our next reunion will be. I can dream.
We were so excited to meet new baby James who is the cutest chunky baby ever!
 After scoping out Doug and Jackie's cute new home, and having a bbq, we headed over to a awesome nearby park. 
 Then fireworks in jammies followed...

 These pictures make me laugh...oh boys. Everything turns into a dance party, especially when flashing lights are involved. Teegan got in on the dancing action.

After kids went to bed, the guys went to check out Doug's dental office and when they came back Hutch surprised Doug and Josh with remote controlled helicopters. Oh my..they were like kids again! These pictures are priceless. 
Before we headed home I convinced Josh we needed to go to the Goodwill Outlet. Whoever knew that existed? Since it was my (& Doug's) birthday he agreed to go. When we were pulling in I told him this was a dream come true. He said that his dreams were very different from mine. Ha!
I think this was Josh's first time since we've been married at least..thrift store shopping and he actually got into it. He found more goods than I did.

Being with our dear friends just make me miss them all the more. 
Goodbyes are the worst! Love you guys..

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I still can't believe that weekend happened.

Love you guys!