Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Growing Belly

My sweet friend, Alicia, took these photos of the kiddies & my belly during spring break.
Here I am at  24 weeks...it's frightening how much more I will grow!

The kids are fascinated with my belly button. :) One time Teeg thought it was the babies foot.
And the traditional...

5 comments:

Ashley May said...

Oh my goodness, so cute!!! I love your shirt by the way. I still can't beleive your gonna wait to find out the sex... that must be killing you... it's killing me!

Fisher Family said...

You are a very cute pregnant mama! Darling pictures with your kids! Love the family pictures at the top of your blog too. That is pretty funny that Teeg thought your belly button was the baby's foot!

the Murphys said...

Wow! So cute! It seems like it has gone by so fast. Probably not for you though. Love all of the spring break pics too. I think that I should come with you on spring break next year. You always go to the coolest places! :) Miss you guys!

Nick and Lexie Sherman said...

You are so cute pregnant! those are such cute pictures~! I cant wait to see number 3!

Grandma and Papa said...

Wow! It's hard to believe you're so close to adding another pea to your pod. Papa's gonna' have to build me extra shelves for more photo frames. I love being a grandma and can't wait to hold grandbabe #6! Take care Brit...you look great...as always!