So this is the "Josh shirt" as we call it.
It was Josh's when he was little and it was one of the few things we have from his childhood. He was excited for the day when he could give it to his son to wear. Sweet..yes, but although it is blue, it's a bit girly with the glittery "hi" on the front. I told him it could be used as jammies. :)
Teegan seemed to be outgrowing it, so I retired it and put it away for a while...or so I thought. One night I went up to his room to find him rummaging through his drawer, all upset because he couldn't find the "Josh shirt". I felt badly, who am I to retire the one article of clothing that is so special to him because it was his dad's?! So, I pulled it out again and he'll probably be wearing it until it's a belly shirt.
They're just alike..very goofy! Wow Josh..
Funny story:
Teegan & I were having a little discussion about mistakes because he had done something. It went something like this...
M: "We all make mistakes sometimes. Mom makes them, dad makes them, and so does Camdyn."
T: With a puzzled look on his face..."but dad too?!"
Sure it's no surprise that mom makes them, but dad..no way! :)
It was so sweet. And a good story to tell dad at the end of the day.
Funny story:
Teegan & I were having a little discussion about mistakes because he had done something. It went something like this...
M: "We all make mistakes sometimes. Mom makes them, dad makes them, and so does Camdyn."
T: With a puzzled look on his face..."but dad too?!"
Sure it's no surprise that mom makes them, but dad..no way! :)
It was so sweet. And a good story to tell dad at the end of the day.





4 comments:
Love the "Josh shirt" - that is comical. Don't worry - my boys feel the same way about their dad making mistakes! Mom makes them all the time, but dad never does! Who knew? Your family is so much fun and adorable. Love reading your blog!
Oh don't you love kids innocence! If only they could stay that way forever!
I remember the "Josh shirt"! I can't believe it's still around. Josh, I want you to put it on and model for us! :) So funny about the mistakes. Why do mom's always get the bad rap?
Okay, I want it to go on record that I was not the one that bought Josh the girly shirt! But it’s adorable that Teegan thinks it’s the bomb. Oh, and by the way Brit, Dad’s never do anything wrong, just moms. And to make it worse. . . moms have to clean up everyone else’s boo-boos.
Post a Comment