Sunday, March 6, 2011

Artist Gone Mad!

I love the "what have i done?" look on his face..
One day Teegan came down from his room after quiet time looking like this. 
He has been into drawing lately, so I thought it would be fun to give him a dry erase board & marker for doodling. Apparently he got bored of that!
He was covered..and the best part was the treasure map on his tummy!
I told him this was a bad idea & not to do it again, but it was very funny. It sure made me laugh. I had to snap a few photos.
His artwork is also covering our fridge. 
He's in this little phase where he just wants to draw & draw... mazes, monsters, roller coasters, silly dreams he's had, etc.

The house is being overtaken by artwork. I surely have to be sneaky about anything I throw away, because anything he finds in the trash automatically means I don't like it.:(
I love it all. I love to see him get excited about it.

8 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

A treasure map on his tummy just like in Peter Pan! Teegan is just tooooooo cute!

Nick and Lexie Sherman said...

Oh my gosh that just made me laugh so hard!! that first picture is priceless!!

Jackie said...

Ha!!!

Every budding artist needs a mustache too. I'm glad he took care of that. :)

K. Bitton said...

so funny!! What I decided to do when our house was taken over by art work was to take pictures of each piece of art and then I am going to make it into a book online. That way you can keep it forever but it's organized and manageable!

Rachel said...

Our house is covered too...Eliza made the upstairs hall between our bedrooms her display area..it is almost floor to ceiling. There are also a few displays on our walls downstairs. I tried to explain that we tried to keep our living room walls for nice family pictures, etc..and she set off to draw a picture of our family. I love all her pictures and am glad she is really starting to love drawing. Four must be the age where they really get into it. Love Teeg with the mustache too!

Furniss Family said...

Oh my goodness, this is so funny! I love his new tattoo's, lol. What a funny little guy :)

the Murphys said...

Nice to see we have a Picaso in the family! Tell him that Aunt Becky wants some of the treasure that he finds from that map! :)

Katie said...

That boy is too funny. He cracks me up-so creative.