Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yee-Haw





An exciting package came in the mail today...a beautiful rocking horse! This is not just any rocking horse, Papa & Grandma Miles made it (Josh worked on it a little too when we were in Seattle.) Teegan was so excited to see it, that Josh had to put the pieces together right then of course! Josh said that there was a lot of blood, sweat, ...and maybe a little swearing that was put into this horse! Teegan is lovin' the new horse and yells out "YEE-HAW" when he is riding. He also let Camdyn ride on the back, but that didn't last long. Thank you VERY much Papa & Grandma for all of your hard work! It is a beautiful masterpiece. This will be a well used toy for years to come!! We Love You!

5 comments:

Erin said...

That is a great rocking horse! Love the Yee-Haw, I agree - it is a must while rocking on a horse! The kids are growing fast, they are SO cute!

the Murphys said...

Go Teegan! I wonder how long it will will take him to rock so hard that he tips himself over. :-) Maymont park looks awesome. So glad you are loving Virginia but don't fall in love so much that you don't want to come back West!

Bishop Family said...

Gosh Nick and I are going to have to plan a trip to see you guys. Its so pretty there. Camdyn is getting so stinking cute. Does she ever not smile. We miss you guys. Boston keeps calling the girl we hang out with Brittany. He misses you guys too. Pork tacos sound delicious. My email is bishopahs@gmail.com. Thanks for thinking of me with recipes. The restaurants around here are expensive and not that good. So keep them coming. I will get that roll recipe to you today some time.

Brandi said...

OK Brit, I need you to start making a list of things for us to do when we come and I want that Maymont Park as #1. It is gorgeous. Do lots of tings so we can know what to do. Love you guys!

Hilarie* said...

Wow your little girl is getting more beautiful everytime I see her picts. She is adorable!! I love the new rocking horse!!! I had one as a child and loved it my whole time growing up!! How is school going? Is he surviving?