

Last weekend Josh & I took Teegan minature golfing. We wanted to give him some one-on-one time with mom and dad, since we haven't had much since Camdyn was born. Teegan seemed a little confused about why she wasn't with us and was asking where she was. Teeg absolutely LOVED golfing! His grandma & grandpa Hirschi got him a play golf set for his birthday, which he always wants to play with and so we knew he would really enjoy the mini golf course. He is freakishly good!! The guy in front of us even said that he didn't want Teegan watching him, because he was intimidated by him. haha. I thought Teeg would get tired half way through the course, but he was going strong. He didn't want to be done. He was worried when his ball disappeared in the last hole. We sure have a little golfer on our hands! {Maybe he'll be like his uncle Landon when he gets older.}








10 comments:
I sure hope that we have a cute little boy as cute as yours. He is adorable!
Teegan looks totally awesome at golf. I bet the plaid shorts helped his game.
FUN!! I can't believe how cute your kids are! We sure miss you guys!
Hey! This is Wade and Alicia Hinrichs. Our blog is hinrichs.wordpress.com. Ignore the blogger link (It's a dead end account.) We're looking forward to moving near ya'll!
Cute pictures!!
Hey, I was wondering if you had any way of giving me the name and a contact of the girl who did your sand dune pictures. My friend Lynsey is really interested.
Thanks!
Go Teeg! I'm sure he's better than his aunt Becky. As you know, I'm horrible with anything that involves a stick, bat, club and a small ball. :-)
I'm so glad he is a little golfer! There is nothing cuter than a little boy hitting a ball with his club!! And you have taught him to pose for picture as is evident in the first shot with you!! Too cute!
You definitely have a little athlete on your hands! Thanks so much for coming over last night! You are just way too sweet.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Are you going to be visitng Idaho any time this year?
He is going to make the PGA tour someday! :) I can't wait to do fun little things like that with Noah when he gets old enough.
Post a Comment