Oh my heck! Of course I remember you! Your family is adorable! What a beautiful baby girl! Aren't they soo much fun and your little guy is so cute too! I hope I someday get a little guy to give a fohawk to:) It's so good to follow up, thank you for commenting, JoD was excited. We were remenissing about prom remember we were in the same group but I didn't even know JoDee then. How times change. Funny! Well take care and I'll keep checking. But your family is super cute! I'll have to tell Angie I chatted with you:) muAH!! Celee
So dang cute! Do you remember that picture you have of Josh and Teegan at your parents house when Teegan is wearing that funny hat and smiling just like Camdyn is in this picture? Glad you finished the book and liked it. I really liked it too but I know that a lot of people were upset by the ending. All I really cared about was that Bella and Edward ended up together. Oh, and the movie has been moved up to November 21st!
Oh she is adorable!! She looks like she is just a happy, content baby! Both of your kids look like your husband...you gotta have one that looks like you come on!!
Camdyn looks sooooo cute! I must say I love her little outfit too, w/ the flower headband... also soooo cute! I think Camdyn looks like you too.. I thought that when I saw her!
This is quite possibly one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! ... and Josh you look okay too. :) Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying your adventure!
Ahh..the good Life! Josh and I have been married for eleven years. Teegan is nine, Camdyn is seven, and Maxwell is four. I take way too many photos and feel the need to document every little moment of our kids lives!
10 comments:
Oh my goodness! She does look a lot like him! She is getting so big! what a cutie!! Grace loves looking at pictures of teegan, she sure misses him!
Oh my heck! Of course I remember you! Your family is adorable! What a beautiful baby girl! Aren't they soo much fun and your little guy is so cute too! I hope I someday get a little guy to give a fohawk to:) It's so good to follow up, thank you for commenting, JoD was excited. We were remenissing about prom remember we were in the same group but I didn't even know JoDee then. How times change. Funny! Well take care and I'll keep checking. But your family is super cute! I'll have to tell Angie I chatted with you:) muAH!! Celee
So dang cute! Do you remember that picture you have of Josh and Teegan at your parents house when Teegan is wearing that funny hat and smiling just like Camdyn is in this picture? Glad you finished the book and liked it. I really liked it too but I know that a lot of people were upset by the ending. All I really cared about was that Bella and Edward ended up together. Oh, and the movie has been moved up to November 21st!
Exactly alike!
How Cute. She looks so happy! What a big smile:) Can't wait to hold her. 4 1/2 weeks and counting!!
What a cute picture. Camdyn is squishy cute, like Baylor! I'm happy your mom gets to see you soon.
Oh she is adorable!! She looks like she is just a happy, content baby! Both of your kids look like your husband...you gotta have one that looks like you come on!!
Camdyn looks sooooo cute! I must say I love her little outfit too, w/ the flower headband... also soooo cute! I think Camdyn looks like you too.. I thought that when I saw her!
This is quite possibly one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! ... and Josh you look okay too. :) Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying your adventure!
AAAHHHH!!!! can you fedex her to me please!! she's so dang cute i can't stand it! hope virginia is still being nice to you!
Post a Comment