I married the most wonderful guy I have ever met! How did I get so lucky? Josh, Thank you for making me a wife and a mother. Life doesn't get any better. I'm so glad that you're mine for all eternity. I LOVE you!!
Happy Anniversary! I remember that day like it was yesterday! I'm so happy for you two. You seem absolutely perfect for each other. I hope it was a great day for you guys.
Ahh..the good Life! Josh and I have been married for eleven years. Teegan is nine, Camdyn is seven, and Maxwell is four. I take way too many photos and feel the need to document every little moment of our kids lives!
5 comments:
Wow! Time sure does fly! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Aniversary. You were such a beautiful bride Brittany, and your wedding pictures are beautiful too.
Happy Anniversary! I remember that day like it was yesterday! I'm so happy for you two. You seem absolutely perfect for each other.
I hope it was a great day for you guys.
wow!! congratulations!! and I thought 10 months was a long time.
Happy Anniversary Guys! That is great!
Post a Comment