Friday, September 5, 2008

Milestones

This blog entry is for the grandma's & grandpa's of Camdyn, who we want to keep posted about every new little thing that she does, since they live thousands of miles away and can't see this for themselves. Camdyn sure has been growing lately. The other night she rolled from her stomach to her back. Of course it was on accident, but it was still exciting since it was a first. She really hates "tummy time" so she's not in that position very often. We also gave her baby cereal for the first time. She has been very interested in food lately, so I figured it was time and she seemed to like it. It was fun to watch the funny faces she would make every once in a while. Our little baby is already 5 mos. old; Crazy how time flies.




5 comments:

The Critchlow Family said...

Those little faces look familiar...I just gave Natalie cereal for the first time the other day I just haven't blogged about it yet! It's so much fun seeing their little reactions to everything for the first time! Camdyn looks a little unsure of it all!

Brandi said...

Wow, I can't believe how big she is getting. It makes me a little depressed because next time I see her she will be all stranger shy and not let me hold her. And it sucks that I will be a stranger to her. I miss you guys a ton. I hope you are having a blast there. As for my favorite scents I like PUmpkin roll hands down. Welcome Home and Sticky cinnamon bun are also popular. They just came out with about 20 new scents that I haven't smelt (smelled?)yet so I will call you when they come and get an order for you. Love you guys!

the Murphys said...

We love our little squishy! She is so cute and I'm so glad our skype is finally working so we can see even more of you all!

Nanette Hirschi said...

Ok, so this was for grandma's and grandpa's...I noticed I am the 4th comment and the first grandparent! Camdyn is so cute...I had to laugh at the first pictures. They look like Teegan with a bow glued on his head:) In some pictures she really looks like Teegan and in others not as much. I just can't believe she is 5 months old! 6 more weeks and I will be holding her. I can't wait!

Ulrich Family said...

She is getting so big - still cute as ever though!