Thursday, December 3, 2015

Snippets of November:

Camdyn learned how to draw turkeys in art class at school so she wanted us to learn too. 
She told me she wanted to be in charge of family home evening so she could teach us. Art is totally her thing and it was so cute to watch her give us step by step instructions. She was so proud! 
She even made a turkey for nana and insisted that I mail it off. 

Oh Max..he loves saltines and saw this box while we were grocery shopping and wouldn't let it go. 
He is also half human, half monkey!
Our neighbors had some baby chicks and we were dying over how cute they were...especially as they hobbled across the lawn. 

Max and I went to Camdyn's Thanksgiving feast at school.

Sundays are exhausting! Mostly for Josh and I cause this kid is a busy one. 
I failed my glucose test..most likely because I took it a few days after Halloween, even though I tried to be good..Eek! So I had to get my blood drawn 3 times every hour and it was no fun! It made for a LONG morning!

Teeg wanted to come to my OB appointment with me. Of course he brought a book along. I love how much he loves to read. 
..And his impressive card stacking.

No comments: