A good friend of mine took our family photos.
I wanted her to capture our little growing family at this stage in our lives. I couldn't have been happier with them.
Teegan 9 yrs, Camdyn 7 yrs, + Max 4 yrs old.
They love this growing belly. It's so fun when they want updates on her size and exactly what's happening inside. I'm not one who enjoys pregnancy, but I love when they hug and kiss my tummy..knowing their baby sister is inside.
I was touched when I saw these pictures she took of me with my baby Max. (Yes he will always be my baby!) Motherhood is amazing and I can't imagine my life without these crazy kids of mine.
When Josh and I were first married he said he would love for us to have a special needs child because of what it could do for our family. I never had that foresight and it wasn't something on my wish list. Then along came our Max. There is no doubt in my mind that we are all better because of him. We have been amazed that when we feel the weight of our responsibility, it is almost always immediately followed by a sweet reassurance from a loving Heavenly Father who knows just what we need. We know we aren't alone in this journey.
25 weeks along.













1 comment:
I love these precious pictures of this precious family :) I miss you guys! Brittany you look so beautiful and that is one lucky baby coming to the world to such a wonderful family and loving parents!! You are such an amazing mom and it touches my heart about what you shared about Max. Luv y'all!!
Post a Comment