Monopoly Deal is all the rage in the Miles household. It's fun to have Teegan enjoy the games that Josh and I play. On this particular morning, Teeg and I set our alarms earlier so we could get a game in before school. It is that fun!
..And Max in Josh's famous preschool shirt that he is so proud of. It always calls for pictures.
Spying on Camdyn as I decorated the class door. I think she spotted me.
Starting to see some color in the trees at the park.
We had a visit from our friends who lived across from us in dental school. They live a few hours away. During their visit we ate out a couple of times, got a babysitter and went to a movie and drove around some dreamy neighborhoods trying to convince them to move closer to us. We had fun reminiscing the good old days!
Being with Virginia friends feels like being home. Emily was the last one I saw as we were pulling out and moving on, as I was crying my eyes out. Love this family!
Max & Jack
I spy a cute little boy. . .
Camdyn's room is complete. It always takes a little while to get things the way you want them when you move in.
My little guy in a bow tie...ready for church.
Josh was testing out his new sleeping bag..prepping for scouts camp. He loves it! ;) joke.
Teeg is obsessed with non fiction books. He loves learning about space, weather, natural disasters, and bones. We are constantly going to the library to keep enough books in the house!
Our pre-Thanksgiving dinner with our neighbors, the Holts. We are so happy they live next door.
And my phone takes horrible photos...I need to stop being lazy!














No comments:
Post a Comment