I've come to accept that i'm losing control over our family themed costumes. I knew the day would come. These growing kids have opinions..darn! There was much discussion around here over what they wanted to be. I love what each of their costumes fits their personalities perfectly! Teegan wanted to be Darth Vader..he loved the breathing sound button and his light saber he built at Disneyland. Camdyn loves Frozen and was Elsa like every other girl on the block, but boy was she happy. She loved her crown and glittered eyes. As for Max..he was DJ Lance Rock from Yo Gabba Gabba. He has been obsessed for years and we were all excited for the moment when we put the costume on him and showed it to him in the mirror. He wasn't a fan of the glasses but kept the hat on as long as he was distracted by candy.
These 3 were ready for some trick-or-treating...
They were comparing their powers. . .
Camdyn made me a feather bracelet to go with my indian costume.
We ended the night snuggling up in the neighbor's backyard watching Monster's Inc.
I love when Halloween lands on a Friday night..so the kids can stay up. The weather was wonderful and it was a great end to my favorite holiday.
This shirt was fitting for Max the day after..(Thanks to Nana!)










No comments:
Post a Comment