10.1.14
We are blessed to be a part of great families who take good care of us and help us out when needed...even when we live away. When we started planning our Disney trip..we knew Max wasn't quite ready to tackle the long lines and crowds and quite frankly..I'm not ready to take him either. Sooo although we love him dearly, we didn't invite him. Next time! Instead he got to party with Nana and Aunt Brylee...which I'm sure he would prefer. It was great to know he was well taken care of. My poor mom woke up plenty early with him every single morning..little stinker!
It was a tease to see them for a couple of hours before we flew out, but we'll take what we can get. The kids were beyond excited to see them in the car when we picked them up from school!
This picture radiates love!
My Camdyn girl is the sweetest..as we took off, she started to cry because she said she already missed Max and was sad he wasn't with us. Break my heart! As I wiped away her tears, I got to thinking that this was probably her first time ever away from him. I love her big heart.





No comments:
Post a Comment