Josh and I celebrated 9 years together in September. It's hard to believe we've been married that long!
A little while ago I was dancing with Max in the kitchen and as we were listening to the song, I had a flashback. I remember dancing to that very song in my parent's kitchen (cheesy..yes) when Josh and I were dating. Gosh..I hardly knew the guy. :)
I love him. I love the beautiful life we have built together. I am beyond happy to be his wife.
We kept things simple. To celebrate we went to the Boise temple which was beautiful with all the red trees and had dinner afterward.
He surprised me with Chinese for lunch. There is no better gift!!
We had chocolate cake and ice cream for our "family's birthday". The kids had been excited for this. (Somehow I didn't get a picture of Cams. May have missed her cause she was in time out during this moment. )
My sister made a tent for her husband's birthday and I loved the idea.
My attempt failed though! I thought I had things secure..but when I brought Josh up to see it..it had collapsed. Awesome! Luckily he fixed it better than I could have.
We watched World War Z (very romantic) in our tent with our dessert. It was kind of fun.
I promised the kids I would leave it up for them. They wanted to sleep in it the next night, but that didn't last long because Teegan said Camdyn was being to wild. Sounds about right.





No comments:
Post a Comment