Sunday, November 10, 2013

Quick Trip

Josh had to go winterize his family's cabin in Island Park a few weeks ago..so the kids and I tagged along and we visited my family for the weekend.
Camdyn enjoyed spying on the neighbors. Kidding. :)
She said she was looking for birds and animals.
My mom was sweet to take the day off to spend time with us. She bought the kids this game called Epic Burrito and it is pretty funny. Kids think it's awesome!
Lounging around.
I love Brianne's sprawled out pose.
We lucked out because Brylee wend to the Homecoming dance this weekend. Her first dance! It was fun to be there to see her all dressed up. Lexie of course got hair duty..because she is amazing!
That night we got a babysitter and went and saw Gravity in 3D. Holy smokes! It was amazingly terrifying. 

Have I mentioned I love having a pregnant sister? Especially when she has "freak outs" we were doing dishes together and she got hot , frazzled, and out of breath and had to lay on the floor. Oh...she's a funny one!

No comments: