About a month ago or so..we had a whole lot of rain.
There was one evening when the kids had just got squeaky clean after getting out of the tub and they sure were interested in the storm. They stood looking out the window, then we moved out onto the porch. They kept begging to run out in it. That's the fun of down pours right?
The picky mom in me didn't want them going out..being clean and all. Then one of Sister Hinckley's quotes came into my mind...
"whenever possible say yes, they are only kids once!"
How true that is. Once I told them they could go..they were off and happy as could be might I add.
A few days later, we had a crazy hail storm! It was right about the time school got out too. I was so worried about the kids not knowing exactly where they were. I was relieved when I called the school and they told me they kept the kids there. They got home about 40 mins later than usual.
Josh's office even flooded. It was crazy!
These two said it was awesome and they want more storms like that.




1 comment:
How fun!! Darling pictures:)
Post a Comment