Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sleepover

We were so happy! My family came and stayed with us last weekend. 
Things I want to remember: We ate at Cheesecake Factory, did some shopping in the mall..where Teegan and Josh moped around like they were being tortured (like father, like son), the boys went to an IMAX movie. Max put on a jumping show for everyone whenever we were all in the same room and would yell "yump." Last but not least...the girls went to the So You Think You Can Dance tour here in Boise Monday evening. The whole purpose for their trip.

Favorite quote from Teegan. We were sitting at the table having lunch on Sunday afternoon and Brianne came and stood by him. He looked over at her pregnant tummy and said, "Woah..you look like you're gonna explode!" Oh Teegan..you have a lot to learn. :) 

The kids welcoming committee.
 This is how they were greeted when they came home Monday afternoon. Boy were they happy!
They are so lucky to have aunts and uncles who love them like their own!

Laying around & playing games..
My parents love it when I take photos of them in their pj's. :) 
Max learned he could take apart the couch because he saw us do it for Brylee's bed every night. Boo!
I love having a house full of people! It's so much fun. 
Camdyn got kicked out to the couch since she has the comfortable mattress. She was happy about it though. She called me "sneaky pants" when she saw this picture of her sleeping. :) 
Mom's first trip to Hobby Lobby! It was a huge day. 

We went to visit Brianne's in laws who also just moved to Boise from Idaho Falls. We were greeted with a lot of yummy food and Karaoke. I was surprised Teegan was wanting to sing..not only that, I couldn't get him to stop!
Dad loves it when I take photos of him just because he matches my curtains perfectly!

No comments: