Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Brianne's Baby Shower

11.2.13
We were thrilled to find out that Brianne and Imari are having a baby girl in December. (I was wrong!) They will be amazing parents..no doubt. 
Us girls had a lot of fun planning a girly shower for her. Imari has been living in California for an internship for a few months..and surprised Brianne and the rest of us by coming home the weekend of the shower. 
The preparations..
Dad always has ladder duty and he is such a good sport about it! We were taking so long to tie strings that he just chilled on the top watching the game. We started calling him our elf on the shelf. 
This cute girl was so pleased that she was invited to the party and her brothers weren't. She seemed kind of bored until her little friend from across the street showed up with her mom. Then she really loved the party! 
Love this mommy to be!
Camdyn picked out this sock monkey hat and a little headband and socks. 
Lexie made this darling mobile for her nursery. 
Once the party was over..the boys were welcomed back. 
Looking over all the gifts..
 That night Brylee's friend brought over her new puppy. The kids were so in love with it...but that's as far as it goes. 
 Papa and Teegan are twinners! 

1 comment:

Kristin said...

How darling! I wish I would have known about the shower and I would have come but it looks like you had a fun day. So happy for Brianne!