So I figured it was time for Camdyn to have a dollhouse to play with so way back in September I found this baby on Craigslist for $40. It was very bright and well loved..a little girl had painted it, so i guess that made it cute. It sat in our garage for a couple of months before I got busy. It took 2 cans of primer spray paint to cover it.
For 2 weeks leading up to Christmas I spent late nights working on this. Josh tried to convince me to just go buy one at the store. I was tempted..but this way it was cheaper, it was wood like I wanted and I told him our future grandchildren will be playing with this. :) ( I doubt we'll keep it that long!)
In the end, I was happy with how it turned out and i'm glad I stuck with this project.
Max snuck out the kitchen door that leads to the garage and the garage door was open..and he was off, bare feet and all!
For 2 weeks leading up to Christmas I spent late nights working on this. Josh tried to convince me to just go buy one at the store. I was tempted..but this way it was cheaper, it was wood like I wanted and I told him our future grandchildren will be playing with this. :) ( I doubt we'll keep it that long!)
In the end, I was happy with how it turned out and i'm glad I stuck with this project.
And we had a white Christmas! Yahoo.
Max snuck out the kitchen door that leads to the garage and the garage door was open..and he was off, bare feet and all!








1 comment:
That house looks amazing! You did such a great job. I think your grandchildren will love it. :)
We did some fix-er-uppers for our girls for Christmas too, and again and again we kept thinking "Should we have just bought one?" It's a lot of work, eh?
Post a Comment