Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy New Year!

For New Year's Eve, we did something out of the ordinary..we went bowling. 
There is a bowling alley in Idaho Falls that parties until 1:00 a.m with an all you can eat buffet. The night flew by surprisingly fast. There was even a DJ who would call out funny challenges and whoever did best won a prize. They passed out party hats, blowers, and sparkling cider for the countdown. It was awesome! I didn't even get sleepy like I usually do on New Year's Eve. 
     
...And we still got to watch the ball drop too. :) 

2 comments:

Jackie said...

What a great night! I'd love to do that... and I don't even like bowling!

Fisher Family said...

What a fun way to spend New Years Eve. Loved all the fun pictures. Especally the first one of you and Josh! Looks like you had a fun and happy hoiday season. Your children are darling!